Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Best Book Review: Silence of the Lambs

The Silence of the Lamb is the second book in the Hannibal Lecter series. It was written by Thomas Harris and reading this book made me understand the book "Hannibal" a lot better. It made me understand Clarice Starling's wounds. It made me understand why everybody is bothered by an escaped prisoner. It made me understand Barney's role and manners towards Clarice.

Aside from shedding light to the stories behind the faces and events in "Hannibal", it is also a great stand alone book. I found it hard to put the book down as I wanted to learn more and more about Lecter, about the moth, about Clarice, about Crawford, and about the victims. The book totally left me something to ponder on and inspired me to run some research especially in relation to Lecter's behavior. 

This book is filled with horror, with suspense, and with action that is to be expected of Thomas Harris. The story was told wonderfully that it made me imagine each scene vividly and the scenes when Starling had to go to Hannibal Lecter's sell scared me the most. 

Get The Silence of the Lamb in Amazon




Rating: ***** out of *****

No comments:

Post a Comment